It was a pretty lame show with lots of crazy, gullible people. I, however, had an epiphany during the show! I have decided that for my next career I am going to be a psychic medium with the tips that I have learned from Sylvia on Montel:
1. When someone mentions that they have lost a loved one always remember to say "awwww" with my best-ever smokers voice.
2. When people mentions that they feel a "presence" next to them in the car, in the house - wherever! ALWAYS tell them it's their spirit guide and quickly make up some clever name on the spot... like Juanita.
3. When people bring in photographs of dust, moisture and other particles, ABSOLUTELY dismiss all possible scientific evidence disproving any other theory and tell the people that these are "orbs" and NOT ONLY are they "orbs", they are ANGELS! Remember! ORBS ARE ALWAYS ANGELS! (even dust orbs!)
4. When people ask you if their loved one was in pain when they passed, never ever say "Yep!" Always tell them they felt no pain when transitioning to the "other side" (why break your track record!)
5. When people ask if their deceased loved ones are ever with them ALWAYS tell them yes! Again, why break your track record and tell them no?
Those are all the tips I can think of at the moment. I am sure that everything else will fall into place when I make the career move!