Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hesitant Max

While walking in the woods the other day looking for The Elms Plantation ruins I found some deer antlers. Robin was pretty excited about it so she brought it home.

Tonight I was looking at them and immediately thought about Max, the dog from 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas'

I decided that I needed one of our dogs to wear the antlers "Grinch-style", but I knew that it would be easier said than done. I picked Lucas for the experiment and he acted as if I was trying to kill him whenever I approached him with the antlers. After 5 minutes of trying to turn Lucas into Max I gave up, only to get this one mediocre shot.

My friend Becky said the antler looks like an avante-garde hat, which made me laugh!

Perhaps I should create a haute couture canine hat collection inspired by antlers found in the woods and lovable Max from The Grinch.

It's hard to be an entrepreneur when you don't have willing models at home to experiment on!

No comments: