Saturday, September 22, 2018

MFM @ PAC

One of my favorite podcasts that I've been a fan of for a few years had a live show at the PAC last night. I was TOTALLY bummed that I couldn't go... until I heard the stories they covered. The show is called My Favorite Murder which is a hosted by two female true crime enthusiasts that live in L.A. I've been fascinated by true crime my entire life (thanks to my mother) and probably know way too much about serial killers.

ANYWAY...

During each show the hosts take a turn telling a story about a murder. During live shows they each tell a story about local/state-specific murders. The two stories they decided to tell last night was 1. Lavinia Fisher and 2. The Provost Dungeon.

HUH?!?!

I cannot tell you how much it annoys me when people tell the story of Lavinia that ends in any way other than she was hanged for highway robbery and NOT murder! Then, telling the story abut the Provost Dungeon? What?!?! That's not a murder either... IT'S A LANDMARK!

I'm so glad I didn't waste my time and money on tickets, gas, lodging and parking just to be told stories that are 1. not true and 2. just about a Charleston landmark.

How about...

1. Pee Wee Gaskins
2. Richard Valenti
3. Todd Kohlhepp
4. Lee Roy Martin

or how about Goose Creek's own serial killer...

5. Steve Stanko

#smh
#solame
#rantover

No comments: