Sunday, October 22, 2006

Spooky Brooms

I left my house this morning to run an errand and when I came back I walked through the front door of my apartment and through the living room When I walked from the living room into my dining room something just wasn't right. I stopped in my tracks and looked to the right of me. My broom, that was previously leaning against my dining room wall, was now standing upright on it's bristles... touching nothing but the floor - it was just standing there, on end. Oddly, I wasn't scared or creeped out at the sight of this. I reached for the broom and when my hand came within a couple inches, it fell towards the wall, into my hand.

I leaned the broom up against the wall and walked towards the kitchen. After a couple of steps I realized what I had just witnessed and THEN every hair on my body stood on end! I think that if I hadn't witnessed it I would never believe it. I'm not sure what I want to do about the situation. I'm still too freaked out to set up any recording devices.. maybe in a little time I will do that. I think I might do some research on the house for prior ownership and history.

I guess my biggest question is why it (whatever "it" is) all of the sudden appearing... and when will it show next??

Weird, huh?

No comments: