Thursday, June 14, 2012

Time

For the past couple of weeks the weather has been so rainy and cloudy.  I'm the first to admit that I love a nap while the rain beats on the roof, but I am over it.  Today the sky was blue, full of huge white clouds and so beautiful!

Finally!

I left work early for an appointment in West Ashley and on the way home I remembered that I still had to take my photo for the June Photo-A-Day challenge.  Today's theme was "Time" and I thought throughout the day of what I could do to represent the theme.  As I drove home I remembered there was this big clock in the old section of North Charleston - perfect!

It was just about 5pm and as always traffic on the I-526 was horrible!  BUT, the day was gorgeous and for the first time in a long time I felt good!  It was nice to be able to enjoy some sunshine on a weekday! 




No comments: